Successful business development and proposal preparation are key to your organization’s success. While we understand you have staff to work on those responsibilities, we would like to propose a cost-effective alternative approach for your consideration. Rather than use just in-house staff members, especially those with multiple responsibilities such as project management, to provide you with business development support, we would be pleased to meet with you to discuss the merits of accessing our experience in networking and relationship building, capture efforts, and developing winning proposals for complex projects on an intermittent basis to reduce fixed costs. We have decades of combined experience in all aspects of the business development process, from initial capture to preparation of winning proposals which are compliant with solicitation requirements, standards, and timely delivery.
Services We Offer
- Access to senior level contacts in the private and public sectors in key countries as well as civil society;
- Access to a broad network of experts and institutions in various fields that we can place in bids; and
- Extensive experience in identifying opportunities and positioning organizations to maximize their ability to strategize, manage, and write proposals in a variety of sectors to produce winning bids.
The DevBizExperts team has a long and successful record of professional line and consulting experience in international development in a wide variety of technical areas and countries. We have demonstrated knowledge and understanding of USAID and how the Agency works, in particular the Bureau for Economic Growth, Education, and Environment, the Bureau for Food Security, and the Bureau for Global Health. We are familiar with USAID’s strategies, policies, and tools and have strong analytical and management capacities as well as effective interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills. In addition, we have prepared assessments and proposals for other donors including the Department of State, the Department of Labor/ILAB, the Trade and Development Agency, the Millennium Challenge Corporation, the World Bank, the Inter-American Development Bank, the Asian Development Bank, and foundations.
Our vision is a world in which all people have the chance to have access to livelihoods and prosper economically and socially, have access to adequate health services and education, and are able to live independent and fulfilling lives in a sustainable environment.
Our mission is to provide high quality advisory services to our clients in to help them achieve their organizational and financial goals and thereby make a difference for the economically and socially disenfranchised. We do this by working closely with our clients as part of an integral team focused on achieving measurable results.
The DevBizExperts approach to providing services to clients is based on four critical components that we have found over many years to be essential to providing advisory services that produce desired results.
- We focus completely on producing concrete results. We understand that our clients’ satisfaction is determined by our ability to achieve the goals of the particular project on which we are working and show positive results.
- One key feature of results that also drives our work is high quality. We pride ourselves on producing quality products and services and strive to maintain the highest standards. Our extensive and successful work in development has provided us with the knowledge and hands-on experience to do just that.
- We tailor our services to each client’s needs and capacity. This is a key feature of our work as we know well that organizations differ in many ways and we are prepared to craft our interventions to meet individual requirements and capacities with care and specificity.
- We are committed to working as part of a team with our clients. Our experience has shown that by approaching specific tasks with our clients as team mates in a partnership enables us to produce the most effective results. This is an essential feature to our approach that has proven to be especially productive.
Our Core Values
- Seven values drive our work:
- High Quality
Our logo has sacred meaning to the Zia Indians of New Mexico. The number four is embodied in the compass (north, south, east, and west), the seasons of the year (spring, summer, autumn and winter), the periods of each day (morning, noon, evening and night), the stages of life (childhood, youth, middle years and elderhood), and the four sacred aspects one must develop (a strong body, a clear mind, a pure spirit, and a devotion to the well-being of others. Our logo connects directly to our vision.